Top Best Bee Boxes
Honey bees need a good residence to flourish and they never bear any offensive conduct. If you are new to the practice of beekeeping and have doubts, then you must go through this article to know how to make a residence for your bees.
The initial step is to spend in a good beehive box and luckily many options are available in the market. But the question is what to consider and what not.
· Select a hive that obstructs drone production and increases the production of honey and brood.
· Select a beehive box that is easy to set up.
· Beehive box which is easy to install and uninstall. This will make the transportation convenient.
· Wood material should be good and should not have insect holes or cracks. The thickness of the wood should be a minimum of 20mm.
· It should be easy to produce honey.
· Select the beehive box in your budget.